Would you eat your goddamn slice?”
The blonde could not find the words to be furious, so instead she picked up the slice and tore into it. That part of the slice was still hot. It flew out of her mouth with the force of a 4 train.
“I said eat it, not inhale it,” Mallory said.
I’ve got friends who — they have their jobs and they realize that they’re gonna be doing this for the rest of their lives. I don’t wanna be like that. I don’t wanna do this 20 to 25 years down the road. I’m gonna get burnt out. You know? I don’t want that.
- I met a girl who said all of her boyfriends had been Jewish.
- I met a girl who asked me what I was writing.
- I met a girl who told me that religion was stupid.
- I met a girl who told me that she quit her job and flew to Africa.
- I met a girl who said that she was looking for forever.
- I didn’t get her number, and I don’t know if I’ll remember her name.
- That’s good.
- That’s fine.
- At least I talked to someone new.
- That’s all I care about.